Saturday, February 16, 2008

We are still here


I know it has been an incredibly long time since I have updated the site or posted new pictures but things have been a little hectic around here. I started my new job in January and I love it. I am still at the same company but doing a job with very little stress and doesn't require me to put in overtime. Right now that is exactly what I need. Braden is growing like a weed and doing new things every day. This week he was running on the concrete at daycare (which he wasn't supposed to be doing), he fell and hit is nose so his coat was covered in blood from the bloody nose. You may notice on some of the February pictures the scuff marks he has on his nose and lip. Nick is doing well. Today is his 29th birthday so he is saying goodbye to his 20's. He had a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday but seems to be doing really well. We also find out that he needs crowns on all his teeth so we are trying to figure out how to budget that. Oh the fun of being an adult. Lastly, we have less than 6 weeks to go before the addition of our new baby boy. We still haven't picked a name. It is much more difficult this time. Some suggestions have been Baby Tyrone (the moose from the kid's show The Backyardigans) and Baby Fruit Snack.....I think we will pass on both of those :o) We are set to deliver on March 25 at 11:30 though most days it doesn't feel like the baby is going to stay put that long. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law had their little girl on January 20. She was born at 32 weeks at 2 pounds 10 ounces but is doing really well-she was almost at 4 pounds yesterday. Though she is doing well any spare prayers you might have wouldn't hurt. Well I better get going I just wanted to give a quick update to the happenings at the Creech house. Hope you are all well and for those of you in Iowa I hope the snow starts to go away. There are new pictures in the December 2007 and February 2008 albums. Talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home