Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally an update

I know it has been awhile but we have had a lot going on lately. First off Braden is doing great. We just had his 18 month check-up last week. It is hard to believe that he is 1 1/2 already. The time has gone so fast. He talks constantly and his vocabulary seems to get bigger every day. He is climbing on everything and getting into all the stuff he isn't supposed to, but I guess that is a typical kid. He is also Mr. Independent. He doesn't want help climbing stairs, climbing up to get to a slide or even crossing the street. Don't worry I didn't let him cross the street by himself. He just amazes me with all the things he does. Beyond Braden keeping us busy, Nick and I have both been very busy at work. I went to Laredo, TX for 5 days at the beginning of the month for work. It was a good trip but very hard to be away for that long. I am very glad the work is finally going to slow down a little in the next week or so. We are also still trying to sell our house. It has been really slow but we have had quite a few people in to look at the house this week. Hopefully that is a good sign. We are planning on taking Braden to the zoo tomorrow if it doesn't rain. It should be fun to see him with all the animals and see if he makes the animal noises like he does here at home. Well I better get going, have a class to work on. I did post a few new pictures but not many. Hopefully I will have more after tomorrow's trip.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home