Thursday, September 07, 2006

Prayers Needed

No updates about Braden today, this blog is on a totally different subject. One of my best friends at work, Paul, and his family are in need of prayers. To give a background, 2 years ago this October Paul and his wife Jennifer had a baby girl at 24 weeks. Her name is Asha. Asha spent over 3 months in the hospital and while she is home doing well she does have health issues common with premature babies. Paul and wife are expecting again and I found out today that Jennifer will have to stay in the hospital until she delivers their new baby, a boy. Jennifer will be 25 weeks along tomorrow. Paul told me that there is a 50% chance that she will deliver the baby within 2 weeks. Having been though this once before they are both very upset, nervous and scared. So I am asking that anyone who reads this blog to please pray for them and the arrival of a healthy baby, hopefully in the distant future. Besides Asha, Paul and Jennifer have two other children at home, Julian and Jessica. I know this is a topic that affects many members of our family. With everyone prayers for Miss McKenna (Dale and Suzanne's little girl) she is doing great. I am hoping that those same type of prayers for my friend Paul and his family will have the same impact. I know that they would appreciate any extra prayers that come their way. So please light a candle at church, say a prayer everyday, whatever you can do to keep these wonderful people and their family in your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home