Tuesday, August 22, 2006

9 months old



Yes we are still here. We have been pretty busy and I haven't really had time to update the site. I took Braden for his 9 month check up yesterday. He is now weighing in at 23 pounds and 28 1/2 inches long. Yes he is definitely a growing boy. He can now say 'mama', needless to say I am thrilled about that. He isn't crawling yet but he turns around on his butt and stretches really far. I don't think it will be too long and the gates will have to go up. Yesterday I also took him for his 3rd hair cut. It is amazing how much hair he has. The last month we have gone to Iowa and Chicago. While it is nice to travel and see everyone it was nice to stay home this past weekend and just relax a bit. Other than that we are just working and enjoying our little man. Well have to get going and get some work done before tomorrow. I will try to do better about updating the website. Hope everyone has a great week and weekend.

P.S. There are a couple new pictures in the August album..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home