Monday, July 24, 2006

8 months old


It is hard to believe our little guy is 8 months old already. It is amazing how fast time goes. He makes us laugh everyday by the new things he does. He is constantly saying "dada" but I don't ever think he will say "mama." Right now he can say "nana" and I am taking what I can get and guessing that he means "mama." As you can tell by the picture Braden takes after his mom and loves his ice cream. We have been pretty busy lately. Two weekends ago Mom, Grandma, Greg, Cathy, Tyler, Justin and Nicole came to visit for the weekend. It was a jammed packed weekend of things to do but we had a lot of fun. This upcoming weekend we are going to Chicago to celebrate Brianna's 1st birthday. It is hard to believe she is one already. The weekend after that we are going to Iowa for the Relay for Life and a family reunion. Hopefully with all this family time I will have lots of pictures to post, but don't expect them right away. Well I am off to bed. Braden hasn't been sleeping well and I need to get my winks in when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home