Monday, March 27, 2006

And we keep growing....

Braden had his 4 month checkup last week. He is now weighing in at 17 pounds 7 ounces and is 26 1/4 inches long (95th percentile for his age). Nick said at least he isn't a short fat baby. The doctor thought that was pretty funny. We got medicine to clear up his face and it has done wonders. Nothing much else is going on. I started traveling last week and so far I really like it. Today I went to Potosi, MO which is 2 hours away. Though that seems like a ways away it was kind of nice to be in the car driving instead of sitting in my cube.

No new pictures sorry--haven't had much time for that lately. I will try to do better and get some posted in the next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone has a great week and hope to see you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home