Monday, February 27, 2006

Big Weekend


Bob, Amber, Brianna, Mom, Dad, Grandma Kramer and Grandama Felton all arrived late Saturday afternoon. It was great to be able to visit with everyone this weekend. On Sunday Braden was baptized at St. Theodore's in Flint Hill, MO. He was the only baby being baptized. They even sang a song to him during church (At St. Theodore's they do that for all babies being baptised.) Braden did very well with his baptism though he did cry a little when the water was poured on his head. He still smells like the oil they put on his head even though I scrubbed it really well this morning. Since Nick and I took off work today to see everyone off back to their respective states and to recuperate from the weekend, we went and had Braden's 3 month pictures taken. And they are adorable if I do say so myself. Once we get them back I will post them on the site for all to see our "big" little boy. I put big in parenthesis because when we weighed him last week he was 16.8 pounds. He isn't too far away from Brianna...I think by next week he will have caught up. I have new photos in Album 4 if you are interested. Hope everyone has a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home