Friday, February 17, 2006

13 weeks tomorrow



Wow times flies when you are having fun. This week has been pretty busy with Valentine's Day (big trip to the grocery store) and Nick's birthday on Thursday. Tonight he is enjoying a poker game with his friends from work so Mr. Braden and I are home alone. Tomorrow night Nick and I are going out on a "date" for the first time in a long time and Braden is staying over night with Grandma and Papa Creech. It is going to be tough not having him here but I am looking forward to being asleep by 9:30 or so and having a night of uninterrupted sleep. I finally have new pictures posted in Album #4 if you are interested.

Congratulations to Miss McKenna for reaching the 5 1/2 pound mark. I am sure Dale and Suzanne are thrilled and are ready to bring their little girl home.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend. Later :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home